Well, I haven’t been remembering each Monday to continue the 1,000 gifts but here are more…
21. God’s incredible patience with me.
22. Freedom to worship God openly.
23. The full use of my hands – an incredible creation.
24. My home – just what we need.
25. My husband saying, “I love you” every day.
26. My son’s sense of humor.
27. Having a cup of specialty tea in the morning.
28. A good book to read.
29. Getting a call for a job.
30. Our moms, dads, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and cousins – a thousand gifts by themselves!
31. My sister’s knowledge of health and natural healing. (she is a naturopath)