If you look at the blogroll in the right hand column, you will see a blog titled “A Holy Experience.” Ann Voskamp, the author of this blog started something called, “Gratitude Community.” Each Monday you work on a list of “One Thousand Gifts.” I would like to start my list of “One Thousand Gifts.”
1. 64 degrees on July 20th – amazing!
2. The beautiful, cleansing rain coming down outside my window.
3. The walk I took in the rain this morning.
4. My husband out working hard for his family.
5. My 16-year old son sleeping safely downstairs.
6. My Savior who loves me just as I am.
7. The wonderful, safe neighborhood we live in.
8. The privilege to pray for others and know God will answer.
9. The beautiful trees that surround our house.
10. Every day I can read the Word of God. God’s words to us! What a gift.
11. I am so thankful for my healthand strength.
12. Music – what a tremendous blessing and so powerful.
Well, that is my start. More next Monday.